Cassia emulator for Android
Cassia is an experimental emulator that runs on ARMv8 Android OS devices and emulates the functionality of a Nintendo Switch system, licensed under Mozilla Public License 2.0.
This project is written in Java with portability in mind, with builds actively maintained for Android smartphone and tablet.
Cassia emulator aims at providing excellent accuracy and performance, a user-friendly interface, and consistent builds.
The emulator offers intuitive touch controls that replicate the Nintendo Switch experience.
Feel the precise control as you navigate through challenging levels and execute complex maneuvers.
For the next update they plan to have support for basic framebuffer display working, it should take a fraction of the 2 months this version took.
Cassia emulator can run most of Nintendo Switch commercial games on high level mobile devices.
Anyone is free to submit an updated test on an existing game entry; simply follow the new issue template and testing guidelines, or post as a reply to the applicable game issue.
- Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo Co., Ltd
- Android is a trademark of Google LLC
The emulator is capable of running most commercial games at full speed, provided you meet the necessary hardware requirements.
- CPU: octa-core 2.0+ GHz
- RAM: 6 GB minimim (8 GB recommended)
- OS: Android 8 (or higher)
- Storage: 32 MB minimum
Our recommended specifications don’t guarantee perfect performance in most games, but rather strive to provide a cost effective recommendation while still considering performance.
- Added automatic game progress saving feature.
- Improved compatibility with a wide range of Android devices.
- Optimized touch controls for enhanced gaming precision.
- Implemented new control customization options to cater to user preferences.
- Updated the library of supported Nintendo Switch games, including popular and recent titles.
- Enhanced graphics quality and overall performance.
- Cassia emulator for Android: cassia-latest.apk
- Download apk file on the link button
- Open a File manager
- Select the folder containing the downloaded file
- Open the file .apk
- Press install button
- Launch the app