Citra MMJ emulator for Android
Citra MMJ is a work-in-progress Nintendo 3DS emulator compatible with Android OS devices.
Citra can currently emulate, with varying degrees of success, a wide variety of different 3DS homebrew applications and commercial games.
Citra has an active team of open-source developers. Over 150 people have worked hard on the project since its founding.
All Pokémon games now work properly.
Pokémon Sun and Moon now runs properly with HLE audio as well as LLE audio.
Citra can, ostensibly, “play” many different games now and more will become playable as development progress further.
Some games/apps, however, will not load at all – only showing a black screen.
Others, might only show the title screen and then freeze or crash.
Citra supports networked local WiFi, but does not support connecting to Nintendo’s servers.
The Citra app does not include any games, or copyrighted system files.
You are legally required to dump your games to use with Citra.
The Citra app is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with any company that manufactures portable gaming consoles.
This app does not natively run dumps of games that have not been decrypted properly (unless you have dumped your own system keys).
This requires a physical 3DS and the game you own.
- CPU: quad core 2.0+ GHz
- RAM: 4 GB (6 GB recommended)
- OS: Android 8 (or higher)
- Storage: 32 MB minimum
Note that many games also require certain files to be dumped from a 3DS console.
You can expect many games to run slowly, though and to exhibit some gameplay and graphical glitches.
- Compatibility with hundreds of games
- Enhanced graphics, such as resolution scaling and texture filtering (these optional features work best on high end devices)
- Support for external gamepads
- Support for various built-in features, such as the camera, microphone, and motion controls
- Citra MMJ emulator for Android: citra-latest.apk
This software is also available on the following devices:
- Download file on the link button
- Open a File manager
- Select the folder containing the downloaded file
- Open the file .apk
- Press install button
- Launch the app