Damon Switch Pro emulator for Android
Damon Switch Pro is an experimental open-source emulator for the Nintendo Switch from the creators of Citra, compatible with Android OS devices.
It is written in Java with portability in mind, with builds actively maintained for smartphone and tablet.
Damon Switch emulator is capable of running most commercial games at full speed, provided you meet the necessary hardware requirements.
This application is made by the developers of the Nintendo Switch emulator Egg NS, with significant code shared between the projects; originally, Damon Switch Pro emulator only supported test programs and homebrew.
Damon Switch emulator currently requires an OpenGL 4.6 capable GPU and a CPU that has high single-core performance.
It also requires a minimum of 6 GB of RAM; for more details, see the minimum system requirements written on the table below.
Since the Nintendo Switch is a complicated device controller input wise, you will need to change some input settings depending on the game you wish to play, on advanced settings menu.
Damon Switch Pro emulator project is licensed under the GPLv3 (or any later version).
You are legally required to dump your games from your Nintendo Switch.
You can also find other players to share or obtain from other places.
Some games may be delayed or flashback in the process of running.
This may be related to the performance of the mobile phone, or it may be related to other unknown factors.
- CPU: octa-core 2.0+ GHz
- RAM: 6 GB minimim (8 GB recommended)
- OS: Android 8 (or higher)
- Storage: 32 MB minimum
Our recommended specifications don’t guarantee perfect performance in most games, but rather strive to provide a cost effective recommendation while still considering performance.
- NVFlinger rewrite
- PSA for AMD Radeon users (and NVIDIA tags along)
- Step through code on an instruction-by-instruction basis
- Modify memory and registers on-the-fly
- Even completely replace sections of running code dynamically
- Support for both 32-bit and 64-bit code
- Ability to modify any memory and registers at any time
- Readout of guest thread names
- Support for unlimited numbers of instruction breakpoints
- Support for up to 4 memory watchpoints
- Damon Switch Pro emulator for Android: damon-switch-pro-latest.apk
- Download apk file on the link button
- Open a File manager
- Select the folder containing the downloaded file
- Open the file .apk
- Press install button
- Launch the app