Decaf emulator for Android
Decaf emulator is an open source experimental software to emulate Wii U applications on Android OS device.
It is written in Java by Decaf Emu Team with portability in mind, with builds actively maintained for smartphone and tablet.
At this point Decaf emulator can already be considered highly optimized and possible future optimizations will only arrive in small and incremental steps.
Decaf is already able to run some commercial Wii U games, so it’s great if you’re looking to play Wii u games.
However, at this moment, you are likely to run into an assortment of graphical issues and severe bugs.
Decaf emulator is very much in the experimental stage, but Decaf has made quick progress in just a few short months.
In order to connect to official servers some system files must be dumped from a Wii U.
Currently the DRC (GamePad), Pro Controller and Classic Controller is emulated.
Wiimotes are emulated as well (including native support).
Keyboard input + USB controllers as input devices are supported and GamePad touch input can be controlled via left mouse click.
Gyro functionality is emulated with limitations and can be controlled via right mouse button.
- Nintendo Wii U is a trademark of Nintendo Co., Ltd
- Android is a trademark of Google LLC
Keep in mind that emulation always comes with overhead and requires a higher performance system than the emulated system.
- CPU: quad-core 2.5+ GHz
- RAM: 6 GB minimim (8 GB recommended)
- OS: Android 8 (or above)
- Storage: 32 MB minimum
For Decaf, the single core performance of your CPU (and by extension RAM speed) is the most important factor for fullspeed emulation.
- Software decoder for H264 videos
- Fixed graphic pack file replacement
- Fixed download manager “Invalid TMD” error
- Fixed motion for SDL controller API
- Various smaller improvements
- Download manager now supports DLC downloading
- Stability and compatibility improvements
- Faster pipeline cache loading
- Improved support for Skylanders USB portals
- More accurate Wii U system fonts (using Cemuhook’s shared fonts)
- Bug fixes & many smaller improvements
- Added SDL2 GamePad as a new input API (supports DS4, DS5, Switch Pro Controller, Joy Cons & more natively without external software)
- Decaf emulator for Android: decaf-latest.apk
- Open this link on your browser and download BIOS file: https://www.xevod.com/download-category/bios/
- Move the BIOS file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/bios/ (if this folder doesn’t exist please create it)
- Open this link on your browser and download Data file: https://www.xevod.com/download-category/data/
- Move the Data .obb file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/data/
- Launch the app