N64 emulator for iOS
N64 emulator for iOS is a free and open-source software Nintendo 64 written in the programming languages C# for iPhone and iPad devices.
This app uses a plug-in system allowing third-party groups to use their own plug-ins to implement specific components.
It can play Nintendo 64 games on a smartphone reading ROM images, either dumped from the read-only memory of a Nintendo 64 ROM cartridge or created directly on the computer as homebrew.
This N64 emulator for iOS is considered one of the top performing emulators used today and the most popular Nintendo 64 emulator for mobile devices.
The app is licensed under the GNU General Public License version 2.
This project is considered a highly compatible emulator which does not require the use of a Basic Input/Output System (BIOS).
The N64 emulator has basic features, supports multiplayer, and allows alternating the aspect ratio without cropping or quality drop.
– Game pad support
– Virtual screen keypad
– High quality sound
– Save the state data up to a maximum of 16 slot
– Play screen snapshot
– State Data automatic load at the time of ROM read (optional setting)
– State Data automatic save at the time of application end
– Fast forward (0.25 to 16 times)
- Nintendo N64, is a trademark of Nintendo Co., Ltd
- iOS is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Our recommended specifications guarantee perfect performance in all games.
- Device: iPhone 8+ (or equivalent iPad)
- RAM: N.D.
- OS: iOS 9 (or higher)
- Storage: 32 MB minimum
- Completely redesigned user interface for a more modern and intuitive experience
- Added support for multiplayer games through Bluetooth or Wi-Fi
- Implemented a feature to allow users to record gameplay and share it on social media
- Improved performance for devices with lower RAM
- Fixed a bug where some ROMs would not load properly on certain devices
- Implemented a feature to allow users to customize the virtual controller layout
- Added support for iCloud saves, allowing users to sync their game progress across multiple devices
- N64 emulator for iOS: n64-emulator-latest.ipa
- Download AltServer on your computer:
- Install AltStore to your iPhone (or iPad)
- Launch AltStore to begin downloading apps
- Leave AltServer running, and AltStore will do the rest