PCSX4 emulator for Android
PCSX4 is an virtualization-based PS4 emulator and debugger project written in Java for Android compatible with mobile devices.
It uses OpenGL, Vulkan and DirectX as its back-end API renderers and runs most of the PS4 exclusives on high-end machines.
Remember that graphics quality on mobile phones can vary from device to device since some smartphones have more powerful hardware specs than others.
And PCSX4 has an automatic-adapting feature, so it will set the best possible quality your particular spartphone can handle, including FPS rate too.
PCSX4 will recompile all the shaders, untiling all the textures and upload all the buffers every frame, making it less efficient.
Besides, there are still some problems in the game pad emulation.
You should not run pirated games, PCSX4 is made in such a way that game cache-image (GCI) is encrypted with a 256-bit header with .pdix hash which is linked to your PS4 account so dumped images are useless.
To avoid illegal activities and misuse of source code, PCSX4 is made semi open-source.
All components & plugins of PCSX4 is open source except the core executable.
All individual game screen shots or audio that are simulated by this software are property of their respective copyright holders and are only used in this app listing for the purpose of informing the customer of the software’s functionality.
PCSX4 emulator can now run a few games for Play Station 4 on Android devices, with the system requirements below:
- CPU: octa-core 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 6 GB (8 GB recommended)
- OS: Android 10 (or above)
- Storage: 64 MB
For the time being, PCSX4 is only compatible with high-powered mobile devices.
- Improved RAM management system
- Increased CPU single-core performance
- Added new options in advanced settings menu
- PCSX4 emulator for Android: pcsx4-latest.apk
This software is also available on the following devices:
- Open this link on your browser and download BIOS file: https://www.xevod.com/download-category/bios/
- Move the BIOS file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/bios/ (if this folder doesn’t exist please create it)
- Open this link on your browser and download Data file: https://www.xevod.com/download-category/data/
- Move the Data .obb file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/data/
- Launch the app