PCSX5 emulator for Android
PCSX5 is an experimental PS5 Emulator project written in Java for Android OS.
The first and the only legit emulator which allows you to play PS4 and PS5 games on Android devices.
It uses OpenGL, Vulkan and DirectX as its back-end API renderers and runs most of the PS5 exclusives on high-end machines.
There will be frequent updates which you can grab from the download section.
PCSX5 renders games smoothly without compromising the visual quality.
You can now play PS5 games on Android at variable frame rates with buttery smooth experience as most of the titles can now run at 60 FPS and beyond.
If you have a dedicated GPU that has Vulkan support, then you can expect a decent performance.
PCSX5 supports multiple input gaming devices.
You can even use mouse input for first-person-shooter games. PS5 and PS4 controllers have plug and play support on PCSX5 emulator.
PCSX5 (PS5 Emulator) is not made for illegal activities and we have a strict policy about piracy.
All resources are obtained via reverse engineering of legally owned devices, games and information present on the internet.
The main objective of this project is to enhance the gaming experience, research, and provide education about the core concepts of device emulation.
PS5 is based on Arm x64 architecture so PCSX5 runs natively on Android systems by taking advantage of OGRE, Vulcan API and Orbital hardware-assisted virtualization.
- CPU: octa-core 2.0+ GHz
- RAM: 6 GB minimim (8 GB recommended)
- OS: Android 8 (or higher)
- Storage: 64 MB minimum
PCSX5 is capable of many great things, thanks to the developers and supporters who are contributing to this PS5 Emulator project.
The team are still on a long road to achieve good emulation performance, but they are working hard to make the best Play Station 5 titles playable.
- PCSX5 emulator for Android: pcsx5-latest.apk
This software is also available on the following devices:
- Open this link on your browser and download BIOS file: https://www.xevod.com/download-category/bios/
- Move the BIOS file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/bios/ (if this folder doesn’t exist please create it)
- Open this link on your browser and download Data file: https://www.xevod.com/download-category/data/
- Move the Data .obb file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/data/
- Launch the app