Xenia emulator for Android
Xenia is an experimental emulator for the Xbox 360 compatible with Android OS.
This is an open source research project for emulating Xbox 360 games on modern PCs, written in java.
Code and content are covered under a BSD license.
Xenia supports multiple input gaming devices.
You can even use mouse input for first-person-shooter games. XBox 360 controllers have plug and play support on Xenia emulator.
No games are included in this app and you need to obtain yours in a legal way.
Place them onto your SD card, and browse to them from within the app.
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Microsoft, its affiliates or subsidiaries.
Xbox 360 game software sold separately. All individual game screen shots or audio that are simulated by this software are property of their respective copyright holders and are only used in this app listing for the purpose of informing the customer of the software’s functionality.
Xenia doesn’t require any Xbox 360 system files on the device.
- CPU: octa-core 2.0+ GHz
- RAM: 6 GB minimim (8 GB recommended)
- OS: Android 8 (or higher)
- Storage: 64 MB minimum
Xenia will check for the minimum supported CPU and GPU on startup and error out if one is not detected. Make sure that you have the latest drivers installed. You cannot just remove the checks in the settings menu and assume things will work.
- It imitates Android Screen to be an Xbox Gaming Screen
- Added light application setting
- The resolution is adjusted reckoning on the phone specs
- Internet connection is no more obligatory to play Xbox Games on Android
- Added external controller support
- Improved RAM management system (only on Android 9+)
- Xenia emulator for Android: xenia-latest.apk
This software is also available on the following devices:
- Open this link on your browser and download BIOS file: https://www.xevod.com/download-category/bios/
- Move the BIOS file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/bios/ (if this folder doesn’t exist please create it)
- Open this link on your browser and download Data file: https://www.xevod.com/download-category/data/
- Move the Data .obb file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/data/
- Launch the app