Yuzu emulator for PC Windows 32/64 bit
Yuzu is an experimental emulator that runs on PC devices and emulates the functionality of a Nintendo Switch system, licensed under Mozilla Public License 2.0.
It is written in C++ with portability in mind, with builds actively maintained for Windows desktop x86 or x64 (32 or 64 bit).
This emulator aims at providing excellent accuracy and performance, a user-friendly interface, and consistent builds.
Most of the development happens on GitHub. It’s also where their central repository is hosted.
For the next update they plan to have support for basic framebuffer display working, it should take a fraction of the 2 months this version took.
Anyone is free to submit an updated test on an existing game entry; simply follow the new issue template and testing guidelines, or post as a reply to the applicable game issue.
Use the search function to see if a game has been tested already.
- Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo Co., Ltd
- Windows is a trademark of Microsoft
The emulator is capable of running most commercial games at full speed, provided you meet the necessary hardware requirements.
- CPU: 2.4 GHz octa core x64
- RAM: 8 GB minimum (12 recommended)
- OS: Windows 7 x64 (or higher)
- Storage: 64 MB minimum
- GPU: Vulkan API support
Our recommended specifications don’t guarantee perfect performance in most games, but rather strive to provide a cost effective recommendation while still considering performance.
- Auto-updater restart after update function now only requires a single click on the “Yes” button
- Miscellaneous error message verbiage fix (no change in emulator functionality)
- Free up memory allocated by Pools (via GC) during any translations at boot time (due to PPTC) and when closing a title
- Fixed Vnmls_S instruction
- Improved Vfma_S, Vfms_S & Vfnma_S, Vfnms_S instructions performance
- Added Vfms_V instruction
- Miscellaneous PPTC optimizations to increase resilience and reduce overhead. Note for users: existing .info (profiling) files will be invalidated
- Yuzu emulator for PC Windows: yuzu-latest.zip
This software is also available on the following devices:
- Download the .zip archive
- Extract the .zip archive on PC
- Select the folder containing the extracted file
- Open the file .exe
- Press install button
- Launch the software
- Read the instructions on the .txt file