Egg NS emulator for Mac
Egg NS Emulator is an app that allows you to run Nintendo Switch games on Mac OS.
Players can run Egg NS on desktop devices to play Nintendo Switch games, and it brings a different control experience to Switch fans on MacBook and iMac.
The Egg NS emulator was developed by NXTeam Studios in the United States over a period of two years, and is now available.
NXTeam will continue its efforts to optimize the performance, stability and compatibility of the Egg NS emulator.
You are legally required to dump your games from your Nintendo Switch.
Making and obtaining Switchdroid folder and game‘s ROM files is very complicated, and requires certain expertise and technology.
You can also find other players to share or obtain from other places.
Some games may be delayed or flashback in the process of running.
This may be related to the performance of the mobile phone, or it may be related to other unknown factors.
- CPU: octa-core 2.0+ GHz
- RAM: 6 GB minimim (8 GB recommended)
- OS: OS X – 10.14 (or higher)
- Storage: 32 MB minimum
Our recommended specifications don’t guarantee perfect performance in most games, but rather strive to provide a cost effective recommendation while still considering performance.
- Fixed the compatibility problem of Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- Added GPU 611 Driver and enhance the stability of some games
- Added Cloud Save which supports cloud backup and sharing save files
- Added Cloud Patch which supports uploading and downloading game patches
- Fixed interface reversal problem of games
- Fixed black screen problem in some games (Dark Souls, Stardew Valley, etc)
- Added Game-sharing. Start the game remotely without downloading the game to the MacBook Pro
- Optimized the interactive experience of the home page and enhance the stability of some games.
- Egg NS emulator for Mac: eggns-latest.dmg
This software is also available on the following devices:
- Download .dmg file
- Click on the file to start installation
- Click on setup icon
- Click Open to proceed with the installation
- Select the destination folder
- Run the application