XBox Series X emulator for iOS
XBox Series X emulator is an open source research project for emulating Xbox Series X games on modern smartphones compatible with iOS.
This app is written in C# and can run XBox Series X and S games on iPhone and iPad devices.
Built on SDL2, also supports virtually all gamepads.
Connect up to 4 controllers at any time, just like a real Xbox.
Networking is supported out of the box.
Connect to other instances of emulator and even real Xboxes, locally or over the Internet.
Breathe new life into your original Series X games by easily scaling up the resolution that games render at.
Despite this console using the same architecture as smartphones, it is not any easier to emulate than other consoles as the architecture used is complex and uses undocumented hardware.
Code and content are covered under a BSD license.
The goal of this project is to experiment, research, and educate on the topic of emulation of modern devices and operating systems.
All information is obtained via reverse engineering of legally purchased devices, games, and information made public on the internet.
No games are included in this app and you need to obtain yours in a legal way.
This version doesn’t require any Xbox Series X system files.
- Device: iPhone X+ (or equivalent iPad)
- RAM: N.D.
- OS: iOS 11, (or higher)
- Storage: 64 MB minimum
It will check for the minimum supported devices and SO version on startup and error out if one is not detected.
- Native iOS Frameworks(Color Image, Core Delta, UIKit, CloudKit)
- The resolution is adjusted reckoning on the phone specs
- Internet connection is no more obligatory to play Xbox Series X on smartphone
- iCloud sync is now available
- XBox Series X emulator for iOS: seriesx-latest.ipa
This software is also available on the following devices:
- Download AltServer on your computer:
- Install AltStore to your iPhone (or iPad)
- Launch AltStore to begin downloading apps
- Leave AltServer running, and AltStore will do the rest