XBox One emulator for Mac OS
XBox One emulator is an open source research project for emulating Xbox One games on modern PC compatible with Mac OS. Code and content are covered under a BSD license.
This app is written in C++ and can run XBox One games on desktop devices.
These titles are tested & confirmed to work successfully on XBox One emulator:
Sea of Thieves, Blue Dragon, Gears of War 2, Fable 2, Crackdown, Halo: Reach, Halo Wars, Lost Odyssey, Shadow Complex, Gears of War, Mass Effect, Ninja Gaiden 2, Banjo, Halo 3, Beautiful Katamari, Perfect Dark Zero, Viva Pinata, Dead Rising 3, Forza Motorsport 5, Red Dead Redemption 2, Sunset Overdrive & some other ones.
Networking is supported out of the box. Connect to other instances of emulstor and even real Xboxes, locally or over the Internet.
Breathe new life into your original Xbox One games by easily scaling up the resolution that games render at.
XBox One is not for enabling illegal activity.
The goal of this project is to experiment, research, and educate on the topic of emulation of modern devices and operating systems.
All information is obtained via reverse engineering of legally purchased devices, games, and information made public on the internet.
This version doesn’t require any Xbox One system files.
- CPU: octa-core 2.0+ GHz
- RAM: 8 GB minimim (12 GB recommended)
- OS: Mac OS X (or higher)
- Storage: 64 MB minimum
It will check for the minimum supported CPU and RAM on startup and error out if one is not detected.
This software runs natively on Windows, macOS, and Linux platforms.
Pre-compiled binaries are available for Windows, macOS, and Ubuntu.
- It imitates Mac screen to be an Xbox One gaming screen
- Added advanced audio setting
- The resolution is adjusted reckoning on the phone specs
- Internet connection is no more obligatory to play Xbox One on PC
- Added external controller support
- Improved RAM management system (only on OS X+)
- XBox One emulator for Mac: xboxone-latest.dmg
This software is also available on the following devices:
- Download .dmg file
- Click on the file to start installation
- Click on setup icon
- Click Open to proceed with the installation
- Select the destination folder
- Run the application