XBox One emulator for Android
XBox One emulator is an open source research project for emulating Xbox One games on modern Android devices.
Code and content are covered under a BSD license.
This app is written in Java and can run XBox One games on smartphone compatible with Android OS.
These titles are tested & confirmed to work successfully on Xenia One emulator:
Sea of Thieves, Blue Dragon, Gears of War 2, Fable 2, Crackdown, Halo: Reach, Halo Wars, Lost Odyssey, Shadow Complex, Gears of War, Mass Effect, Ninja Gaiden 2, Banjo, Halo 3, Beautiful Katamari, Perfect Dark Zero, Viva Pinata, Dead Rising 3, Forza Motorsport 5, Red Dead Redemption 2, Sunset Overdrive & some other ones.
No games are included in this app and you need to obtain yours in a legal way.
Load game from its .ISO (image) file. “ISO” is a type of file which most of games are stored into.
Above 90% games you download from internet comes as .ISO type.
Place them onto your SD card, and browse to them from within the app.
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Microsoft, its affiliates or subsidiaries.
Xbox 360 game software sold separately.
All individual game screen shots or audio that are simulated by this software are property of their respective copyright holders and are only used in this app listing for the purpose of informing the customer of the software’s functionality.
This version doesn’t require any Xbox One system files.
- CPU: octa-core 2.0+ GHz
- RAM: 6 GB minimim (8 GB recommended)
- OS: Android 9 (or higher)
- Storage: 64 MB minimum
It will check for the minimum supported CPU and RAM on startup and error out if one is not detected.
Make sure that you have the latest version installed.
- It imitates Android Screen to be an Xbox One Gaming Screen
- Added advanced audio setting
- The resolution is adjusted reckoning on the phone specs
- Internet connection is no more obligatory to play Xbox One on Android
- Added external controller support
- Improved RAM management system (only on Android 10+)
- XBox One emulator for Android: xboxone-latest.apk
This software is also available on the following devices:
- Open this link on your browser and download BIOS file: https://www.xevod.com/download-category/bios/
- Move the BIOS file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/bios/ (if this folder doesn’t exist please create it)
- Open this link on your browser and download Data file: https://www.xevod.com/download-category/data/
- Move the Data .obb file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/data/
- Launch the app