XBox One emulator for PC Windows
XBox One emulator is an open source research project for emulating Xbox One games on modern PC compatible with Windows. Code and content are covered under a BSD license.
This app is written in C++ and can run XBox One games on desktop devices.
These titles are tested & confirmed to work successfully on XBox One emulator:
Sea of Thieves, Blue Dragon, Gears of War 2, Fable 2, Crackdown, Halo: Reach, Halo Wars, Lost Odyssey, Shadow Complex, Gears of War, Mass Effect, Ninja Gaiden 2, Banjo, Halo 3, Beautiful Katamari, Perfect Dark Zero, Viva Pinata, Dead Rising 3, Forza Motorsport 5, Red Dead Redemption 2, Sunset Overdrive & some other ones.
No games are included in this app and you need to obtain yours in a legal way.
Load game from its .ISO (image) file. “ISO” is a type of file which most of games are stored into.
Above 90% games you download from internet comes as .ISO type.
Place them onto your storage, and browse to them from within the software.
XBox One is not for enabling illegal activity.
The goal of this project is to experiment, research, and educate on the topic of emulation of modern devices and operating systems.
All information is obtained via reverse engineering of legally purchased devices, games, and information made public on the internet.
This version doesn’t require any Xbox One system files.
- CPU: octa-core 2.0+ GHz
- RAM: 8 GB minimim (12 GB recommended)
- OS: Windows 7 (or higher)
- Storage: 64 MB minimum
It will check for the minimum supported CPU and RAM on startup and error out if one is not detected.
Beta version is now closed; please download the last version on the link below.
- It imitates Windows screen to be an Xbox One gaming screen
- Added advanced audio setting
- The resolution is adjusted reckoning on the phone specs
- Internet connection is no more obligatory to play Xbox One on PC
- Added external controller support
- Improved RAM management system (only on Windows 10+)
- XBox One emulator for PC: xboxone-latest.zip
This software is also available on the following devices:
- Download the .zip archive
- Extract the .zip archive on PC
- Select the folder containing the extracted file
- Open the file .exe
- Press install button
- Launch the software
- Read the instructions on the .txt file