Xenia emulator for Mac OS
Xenia is an emulator for running Microsoft Xbox 360 (and eventually, Chihiro) games on Mac OS devices.
This is an open source research project for emulating Xbox 360 games on modern PCs, written in C++.
Code and content are covered under a BSD license.
Xenia supports multiple input gaming devices.
You can even use mouse input for first-person-shooter games.
XBox 360 controllers have plug and play support on Xenia emulator.
No games are included in this app and you need to obtain yours in a legal way.
Place them onto your hard disk, and browse to them from within the app.
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Microsoft, its affiliates or subsidiaries.
Xbox 360 game software sold separately.
All individual game screen shots or audio that are simulated by this software are property of their respective copyright holders and are only used in this app listing for the purpose of informing the customer of the software’s functionality.
Xenia doesn’t require any Xbox 360 system files on the device.
- CPU: octa-core 2.0+ GHz
- RAM: 6 GB minimim (8 GB recommended)
- OS: OS X – 10.14 (or above)
- Storage: 64 MB minimum
Xenia will check for the minimum supported CPU and GPU on startup and error out if one is not detected.
Xenia doesn’t currently have stable builds, but you can obtain pre-release builds from the Releases tab, or the links below
- It imitates Mac Screen to be an Xbox Gaming Screen
- Move Crash Manager’s Init at Beginning of Emulation & Fix Hidden Crash
- The resolution is adjusted reckoning on the phone specs
- Internet connection is no more obligatory to play Xbox Games on Mac
- Fix incorrect type in port io kernel functions
- Fix kernel type hints for READ_PORT_BUFFER and friends
- Xenia emulator for Mac: xenia-latest.dmg
This software is also available on the following devices:
- Download .dmg file
- Click on the file to start installation
- Click on setup icon
- Click Open to proceed with the installation
- Select the destination folder
- Run the application