Xenia emulator for PC
Xenia is an emulator for running Microsoft Xbox 360 (and eventually, Chihiro) games on PC compatibles with Windows OS.
This is an open source research project for emulating Xbox 360 games on modern PCs, written in C++.
Code and content are covered under a BSD license.
Xenia supports multiple input gaming devices.
You can even use mouse input for first-person-shooter games.
XBox 360 controllers have plug and play support on Xenia emulator.
No games are included in this app and you need to obtain yours in a legal way.
Place them onto your hard disk, and browse to them from within the software.
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Microsoft, its affiliates or subsidiaries.
Xbox 360 game software sold separately.
All individual game screen shots or audio that are simulated by this software are property of their respective copyright holders and are only used in this app listing for the purpose of informing the customer of the software’s functionality.
This software doesn’t require any Xbox 360 system files on the device.
- CPU: octa-core 2.0+ GHz
- RAM: 6 GB minimim (8 GB recommended)
- OS: Windows 7 (or above)
- Storage: 64 MB minimum
The emulator will check for the minimum supported CPU and GPU on startup and error out if one is not detected.
This app doesn’t currently have stable builds, but you can obtain pre-release builds from the Releases tab, or the links below
- It imitates Windows Screen to be an Xbox Gaming Screen
- Move Crash Manager’s Init at Beginning of Emulation & Fix Hidden Crash
- The resolution is adjusted reckoning on the phone specs
- Internet connection is no more obligatory to play Xbox Games on Windows
- Fix incorrect type in port io kernel functions
- Fix kernel type hints for READ_PORT_BUFFER and friends
- Xenia emulator for PC: xenia-latest.zip
This software is also available on the following devices:
- Download the .zip archive
- Extract the .zip archive on PC
- Select the folder containing the extracted file
- Open the file .exe
- Press install button
- Launch the software
- Read the instructions on the .txt file