Yuzu emulator for iOS
Yuzu is an experimental emulator that runs on iOS devices (iPhone and iPad) and emulates the functionality of a Nintendo Switch system, licensed under Mozilla Public License 2.0.
It is written in C# with portability in mind, with builds actively maintained for iOS smartphone.
This emulator aims at providing excellent accuracy and performance, a user-friendly interface, and consistent builds.
Most of the development happens on GitHub. It’s also where their central repository is hosted.
For the next update they plan to have support for basic framebuffer display working, it should take a fraction of the 2 months this version took.
Anyone is free to submit an updated test on an existing game entry; simply follow the new issue template and testing guidelines, or post as a reply to the applicable game issue.
Use the search function to see if a game has been tested already.
- Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo Co., Ltd
- IOS is a trademark of Apple Inc.
The emulator is capable of running most commercial games at full speed, provided you meet the necessary hardware requirements.
- Device: iPhone 10+ (or equivalent iPad)
- RAM: N.D.
- OS: iOS 10 (or higher)
- Storage: 32 MB minimum
Our recommended specifications don’t guarantee perfect performance in most games, but rather strive to provide a cost effective recommendation while still considering performance.
- Improved RAM management system
- Added NCE: Multiple Processes support
- Fixed threading support
- Event loop driven so arbitrary tasks can be performed within cycles
- Support for KThread status and handling timeouts
- All functions now support a PID parameter
- Addition of comments to the codebase for every function and class in header files
- Added new Icon on advanced layout menu
- Improved CPU multi-core performance
- Yuzu emulator for iOS: yuzu-latest.ipa
This software is also available on the following devices:
- Yuzu emulator for Android
- Yuzu emulator for Mac OS
- Yuzu emulator for Windows
- Yuzu emulator for Linux
- Download AltServer on your computer:
- Install AltStore to your iPhone (or iPad)
- Launch AltStore to begin downloading apps
- Leave AltServer running, and AltStore will do the rest