Cemu emulator for PC Windows 32/64 bit
Cemu emulator for is a experimental software to emulate Wii U applications on PC compatible with Windows x86 and x64 (32 or 64 bit).
This emulator is written in C++ with portability in mind, with builds actively maintained for desktop devices.
At this point this software can already be considered highly optimized and possible future optimizations will only arrive in small and incremental steps.
This app supports most online features. In order to connect to official servers some system files must be dumped from a Wii U.
Currently the DRC (GamePad), Pro Controller and Classic Controller is emulated.
Wiimotes are emulated as well (including native support).
Keyboard input + USB controllers as input devices are supported.
GamePad touch input can be controlled via left mouse click.
Gyro functionality is emulated with limitations and can be controlled via right mouse button.
- Nintendo Wii U is a trademark of Nintendo Co., Ltd
- Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corp.
Keep in mind that emulation always comes with overhead and requires a higher performance system than the emulated system.
- CPU: quad-core 2.0+ GHz
- RAM: 4 GB minimim (6 GB recommended)
- OS: Windows 7 (or above)
- Storage: 32 MB minimum
For this emulator, the single core performance of your CPU (and by extension RAM speed) is the most important factor for fullspeed emulation.
- Software decoder for H264 videos
- Fixed graphic pack file replacement
- Fixed download manager “Invalid TMD” error
- Fixed motion for SDL controller API
- Various smaller improvements
- Download manager now supports DLC downloading
- Stability and compatibility improvements
- Faster pipeline cache loading
- Improved support for Skylanders UB portals
- More accurate Wii U system fonts (using Cemuhook’s shared fonts)
- Bug fixes & many smaller improvements
- Added SDL2 GamePad as a new input API (supports DS4, DS5, Switch Pro Controller, Joy Cons & more natively without external software)
- Cemu emulator for PC: cemu-latest.zip
This software is also available on the following devices:
- Download the .zip archive
- Extract the .zip archive on PC
- Select the folder containing the extracted file
- Open the file .exe
- Press install button
- Launch the software
- Read the instructions on the .txt file